Bergen Community College is pleased to offer the tuition payment plan, administered by Sallie Mae® as a manageable alternative to paying your semester bill in a lump-sum payment. The tuition payment plan is interest free. It can be used on its own or in combination with financial aid, grants, and loans.
Important Notes from BCC:
• Students must have tuition and fee charges totaling $500 or more to use the tuition
payment plan and they must enroll in the plan by their bill due date.
• The amount due total and your bill due date can be found on WebAdvisor at go.bergen.edu
• Your payment plan amount must equal your full amount due for the semester.
• Failure to pay or enroll by your bill due date may result in the cancellation of classes by BCC.
• You will make your payments directly to Sallie Mae by the plan due dates. Tuition payment
plan payments are not accepted at the Bursar's Office.
• There is a per-semester fee to enroll in the plan.
•  A late fee of $10.00 will be assessed if payments are not received by the due date.
If you have had a payment plan account for a prior semester, click the Enroll in a different plan link under Returning Customer above, then enter your user name and password.
If you already have a tuition payment plan account for the current semester and would like to make a payment or view your payment plan account, click the Manage your payment plan link under Returning Customer above.
Renew your payment plan enrollment
Select Renew your payment plan enrollment
if you are enrolled in a payment plan for the current or prior term and need to enroll in the same plan. For example, you enrolled in a 5 payment plan for the fall semester and now need to enroll in a 5 payment plan for the spring semester.
Enroll in a different plan
Select Enroll in a different plan if you enrolled in a payment plan for the current
or prior term and need to enroll in a plan with a different number of payments or
a different school altogether. For example, you have a 10 payment annual plan and
need a 5 payment plan or you have transferred or are taking classes at another school
and need to enroll in plan at that school.
Enroll a new student
Select Enroll a new student if you are enrolled in a payment plan for one student
and need to enroll a different student. For example, you are enrolled in payment
plan for your daughter and now need to enroll in a payment plan for your son.
Manage your payment plan
Select Manage your payment plan if you are enrolled in a payment plan and want to
make a payment, change a scheduled payment, check your balance, view your monthly
statement or payment history or make any changes to your plan.