Colorado College is pleased to offer our students and families the tuition payment plan, administered by Sallie Mae®.
The tuition payment plan offers these great benefits:
- Manageable Payments - Pay tuition, room, board and the college's health insurance premium (if applicable) in manageable installments, rather than one lump sum. Flexible semester plans are available.
- No Interest Payments - The tuition payment plan is interest free; pay only a non-refundable application fee when you enroll each semester. The plan can be used on its own or in addition to traditional loans.
- Manage Your Account - 24-hour access to manage your account by phone or online, using the link on the right
- Convenient Payment Options - Set up monthly ACH payments and avoid the hassle of writing checks.
- Simple Enrollment Process - Just click "Enroll Now" on the right to get started.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: We DO NOT offer a yearly plan. If you wish to sign up for both the fall and spring semester, you will need to enroll in each semester separately. The online enrollment for fall semester begins March 25th and the spring semester enrollment begins September 25th.
Please note: Freshmen and Transfer Students, please enter the last four digits of your Social Security Number in the School ID field when enrolling
Payments are made directly to Sallie Mae for the amount contracted on the tuition payment plan. The funds are processed by Sallie Mae and electronically sent to Colorado College the first day of the following month.
With the help of Sallie Mae's reporting, the Student Accounts Office will track accounts to ensure that families have contracted the correct amount and send follow up letters if we notice a discrepancy.
Questions about the plan? Call Sallie Mae at 800-635-0120 and a specialist will be happy to assist you or please contact Colorado College if you need assistance in determining your contracted amount or have questions about your student account by calling 719-389-6698 or email us at StudentAccounts@coloradocollege.edu.
Renew your payment plan enrollment
Select Renew your payment plan enrollment
if you are enrolled in a payment plan for the current or prior term and need to enroll in the same plan. For example, you enrolled in a 5 payment plan for the fall semester and now need to enroll in a 5 payment plan for the spring semester.
Enroll in a different plan
Select Enroll in a different plan if you enrolled in a payment plan for the current
or prior term and need to enroll in a plan with a different number of payments or
a different school altogether. For example, you have a 10 payment annual plan and
need a 5 payment plan or you have transferred or are taking classes at another school
and need to enroll in plan at that school.
Enroll a new student
Select Enroll a new student if you are enrolled in a payment plan for one student
and need to enroll a different student. For example, you are enrolled in payment
plan for your daughter and now need to enroll in a payment plan for your son.
Manage your payment plan
Select Manage your payment plan if you are enrolled in a payment plan and want to
make a payment, change a scheduled payment, check your balance, view your monthly
statement or payment history or make any changes to your plan.